TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: December 17th, 2018
These Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) govern the relationship between Aircam LLC (hereinafter, “Aircam,” “us,” or “we”) and you regarding your use of this website (the “Website”), and the Aircam service designed for facilitating use of or offering of the Aircam service (collectively the “Service”). The mobile applications licensed by us and used to offer or associated with the Service, including the iOS and Google Android applications (if and when the Google Android versions become available) for the Service are “Applications.” The Service is owned and operated or offered by Aircam.
AT THIS TIME, USE OF THE SERVICE AND WEBSITE IS NOT OFFERED TO ANYONE WHO IS A RESIDENT OF ILLINOIS. PLEASE NOTE THAT CONSENT FOR USE OF BIOMETRIC INFORMATION AND OTHER FACIAL RECOGNITION RELATED DATA IS GIVEN UNDER THESE TERMS.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – THESE TERMS CREATE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT (AS DEFINED BELOW) OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICE. IF YOU WERE USING A BETA VERSION OR OTHER VERSION OF THE SERVICE OFFERED PRIOR TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS, THESE TERMS ALSO APPLY TO YOUR PAST USE OF THAT BETA OR OTHER VERSION OF THE SERVICE.
- Basic Rules and Rights We Are Granting.
- License Grant For Service. Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms and any other relevant Aircam policies, Aircam grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited right and license to access and use the Service through a web browser or through use of Applications. You agree that you will only use the most recent versions of Applications made available by Aircam if Aircam posts a publicly viewable message or communicates to you that only the most recent version can be used by you and acknowledge that certain features or elements of the Service may not operate properly if an older version of Applications is being used by you. As used in these Terms, “Other User” means another licensee or user of the Service; “All Users” means you and all Other Users.
- Minimum Age Requirement For Users Who Are Individuals. If a User is an individual, a User may only use the Service if such User is at least 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you represent that you have received permission from a parent or guardian to enter into these Terms.
- Accounts and Access. You must register for an account through the Service (an “Account”). You may only register for one Account. An “Account Holder” means the person or entity in whose name an Account is registered. A “Third Party Account” means an Account not registered by you.
- Use of the Service: The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
- You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by parties not authorized to use any of your Accounts. Additionally, you are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. PayPal) incurred by parties using your Account;
- You shall not create an Account using a false identity or false information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
- Without first obtaining the written permission of Aircam, you shall not register for an Account or in any way use the Service if Aircam has removed, suspended, or otherwise terminated any Account registered by you, or on behalf of you or if Aircam has notified you that you may not use the Service;
- You shall not use your Account to advertise, solicit or transmit any chain letters, junk email or repetitive messages to anyone;
- You shall not use the Service to engage in any illegal conduct;
- You shall not rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account to anyone without Aircam’ written permission;
- You shall not reproduce, distribute or publicly display any content you access through the Service unless such content is clearly marked as “public” and you have been given the right to view such content; and
- You shall not do anything with any content you access through the Service that has been marked with restrictions or other instructions that is counter to such restrictions or other instructions.
- Account Information and Management.
- Login Information. During the Account creation process, we will be creating an account based upon information associated with your iCloud account(“Login Information”). The following rules govern the security of your Login Information:
- You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account;
- In the event you become aware of, or reasonably suspect, any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Aircam;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you; and
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
- Reclaiming Usernames. Aircam reserves the right to remove or reclaim any username at any time and for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates the third party’s rights.
- License and Account Limitations and Prohibitions.
- General Effects of Violations. Any use of the Service in violation of these Terms is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license granted by Section 1, and may subject you to liability for violations of law.
- Policies. You acknowledge that Aircam may also have in place other policies regarding use of the Service and that you agree to abide by such policies and that such policies are in addition to any obligations you have under this Agreement.
- Activity Prohibitions. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Engage in any act that Aircam deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms;
- Use the Service in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- Modify or cause to be modified any files or content that are used to offer the Service, without the express prior written consent of Aircam;
- Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (1) any computer or server used to offer or support the Service (each a “Server”) or (2) the use or enjoyment of the Service by any other person;
- Institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service;
- Gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts, Servers or networks connected to the Service by any means (including, but not limited to, circumventing or modifying, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device or software that is part of the Service);
- Post any content that is abusive, threatening, incites or promotes terrorism, promotes the production or use of weapons that cause substantial harm, obscene, defamatory, libelous or racially, sexually, religiously or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
- Post any content that contains what we reasonably deem to be excessive violence or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
- Harass, abuse, harm, bully, intimidate or advocate, threaten or incite harassment, bullying, intimidation, abuse or harm of another person or group of persons, including Aircam employees or customer service representatives;
- Post, distribute or make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person;
- Posting any user names or other personally identifiable information for any Other User in any reviews for the Service or the Application;
- Transmit unauthorized communications through the Service, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or connect to or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- Intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a Server or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device;
- Make any automated use of the Service or take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, as we determine in our sole discretion;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data from, through, or relating to the Service;
- Use, facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including without limitation (1) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, any part of the Service or (2) any connection using programs, tools or software not expressly approved in writing by Aircam;
- Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from any Aircam site, including but not limited to content that contains or is protected by Aircam’ copyrights or trademarks or use any method to copy or distribute the content of the Service, except as specifically allowed in these Terms;
- Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from Other Users, other than in connection with considering in good faith a Job or bid on a Job as contemplated in Section 2.1;
- Collect, harvest or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image, video, or other form), identification documents or financial information through the Service; or
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit), without Aircam’ express written permission, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware,” “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
Suspension and Termination of Account and Service:
FAILURE TO COMPLY. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCOUNT IS USED FOR ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE. AIRCAM SHALL BE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR ADVERSE RESULTS THAT ARE DUE TO THE SUSPENSION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION, OR DELETION OF YOUR OR ANY ACCOUNT.
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR SITES AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE ANY CONTENT AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT SUCH USERS ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES.
REPEAT INFRINGERS. IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES IT IS OUR POLICY TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO ARE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- Right to Cease Service. Aircam reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or part of the Service at any time, at which point the license granted hereunder to you to use the Service or a part thereof will automatically terminate. Aircam shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such cessation of the Service or any part thereof.
- Termination of Account. Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof, including disabling access to any content that you or Other Users submitted. You agree that if your Account is terminated, Aircam will not be obligated to preserve, provide you access to, or provide copies of any content submitted to the Service relating to your Account, whether by you or an Other User.
- Cancellation of Account. You may cancel your Account at any time by emailing
- Intellectual Property Ownership in the Service. The Service, and all of its components and contents, (including without limitation any computer code, template content, pre-populated content, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects and text contained within) is owned by Aircam or its licensors, and all of which material is protected by United States and international patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to engage in any reverse engineering, de-compiling or other activities designed to view the source code for the Applications and are prohibited from reverse engineering, de-compiling or otherwise engaging in activities designed to view the source code for the Applications.
Your Content and Use of Service.
Posted Content: “Posted Content” means any communications, videos, images, sounds, and all the material, text, drawings, writings, data, and information that you upload, post, publish or transmit through the Service, including without limitation any comments you may make about content uploaded or transmitted by other Account Holders. We may provide you with templates, pre-populated communications, or other content through the Service (“Template Content”) that you may distribute, use or modify as part of using our Service to communicate with Other Users in a manner consistent with the intended use of the Service. You acknowledge that your use of any Template Content does not relieve you of any responsibilities or obligations under this Agreement. By transmitting or submitting any Posted Content while using the Service, you affirm, represent and warrant that such transmission or submission (a) is accurate and not confidential; (b) not in violation of any applicable law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights, and that you have permission from any third party whose personal information or intellectual property is comprised in the Posted Content; (c) along with the exercise of the rights by Aircam granted in Section 2.1 will not result in any infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third party or violate or misappropriate any rights of publicity or privacy for any third party; and (d) is free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code. You further represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to transmit Posted Content to Aircam and to grant the rights in Posted Content granted to Aircam under these Terms.
Licenses to Posted Content: You hereby grant Aircam a perpetual and irrevocable (other than as provided below), worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, assignable, unlimited license and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, improve, translate, reformat, create derivative works of, manufacture, introduce into circulation, publish, distribute, sublicense, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way now known or in the future discovered, your Posted Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof. For clarification, Aircam will not create derivative works of Posted Content in order to sell or distribute such derivative works on a stand-alone basis. Aircam will only exercise the rights granted in this Section 2.2 to offer or to facilitate the offering of Services. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights or any of your rights of publicity or privacy you may have in any Posted Content. Aircam will cease any further public display or distribution of any Posted Content if you use the features of the Service that permit you to indicate that certain Posted Content is to no longer be displayed or distributed to Other Users except Aircam retains the right to display or distribute any Posted Content as necessary for Aircam to fulfill its legal duties or in connection with bringing or defending any legal claims or actions that may arise now or in the future.
- Content Screening and Consent For Facial Recognition Data.
- Consent to Monitoring. By entering into these Terms, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any information, including without limitation chat, text or voice communications.
- Options Regarding Content. Aircam may reject, refuse to post or delete any content you submit for use or processing by or through the Service for any or no reason, including, but not limited to for the reason, in the sole judgment of Aircam, that such content or the posting of any particular content violates these Terms.
- Consent For Facial Recognition Data. You consent to Aircam collecting your facial biometric information and data related to facial recognition of you necessary to provide those parts of the Service that allow us to identify you in content viewable through the Service.
- User Interactions.
- Responsibility For Interactions and Adherence to Policies. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Account Holders and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service. Aircam reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You acknowledge that Aircam has various policies in place regarding use of the Service that are intended to promote a respectful environment for all Users such as but not necessarily limited to policies regarding content submitted, interactions with Other Users, respect for intellectual property rights and billings and refunds (“User Policies”).
Releases For Disputes and Use of Third Party Information. You hereby release us, and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees, from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following: (a) any dispute that arises between your and one or more Other Users; and (b) any use by Aircam of Third Party Information. If you are a California resident, you acknowledge that you are aware of, and understand, the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Third Party Services. The Service may facilitate the posting of content on third party services such as by example only and without limitation, Facebook and your use of such third party services may be subject to other terms and conditions including terms and conditions imposed by the provider of such third party services. Further, your use of such third party services may be subject to you agreeing to be bound by other terms and conditions and setting up accounts with the provider of such third party services.
- Fees and Purchase Terms. You agree to pay any and all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you if Aircam imposes any such fees. Any required fees will be specified as part of the Service or when you register your Account. Aircam reserves the right to charge fees for any parts of the Service that may have previously been offered without a fee. Aircam may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AIRCAM IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
- Third Party Advertising.
- Links to Third Party Sites and Dealings with Advertisers. Aircam may provide links on the Service to third party websites or vendors who may invite you to participate in a promotional offer in return for receiving a benefit. Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility. Aircam makes no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods, or services provided by any third party even if linked from our Service, and we will not be liable for any claim relating to any third party content, goods, or services. The linked sites are not under the control of Aircam and may collect data or solicit personal information from you. Aircam is not responsible for their content, business practices or privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. Further, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aircam of these linked sites.
- Seeking to Take Down Infringing Content. It is Aircam’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). For more information, please go to Aircam’s “Copyright Page” to review our DMCA procedures. Aircam reserves the right to terminate without notice any user’s access to the Service if that user is determined by Aircam to be a “repeat infringer.” In addition, Aircam accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.
- Updates to the Service. You understand that the Service undergoes frequent changes and that the Service may not always be available for various reasons such as by example only, downtime due to maintenance. Aircam may require that you accept updates to the Service (including using updated versions of an Application) in order to continue using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Aircam may update the Service without notifying you.
- Disclaimer; Limitations; Waivers on Liability; Indemnification.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
- SERVICE PROVIDED “AS IS”. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW WITH ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTY PERIOD THE SHORTER OF THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS FROM FIRST USE OR THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED).
- NO WARRANTY OF ERROR-FREE OPERATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER AIRCAM NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “AIRCAM PARTIES”) WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SERVICE MAY SOMETIMES BE UNAVAILABLE FOR SECURITY OR MAINTENANCE REASONS.
- NO WARRANTY REGARDING ACCESS TO ACCOUNTS AND CONTENT. AIRCAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ACCOUNT HOLDER WILL ALWAYS BE PREVENTED FROM VIEWING INFORMATION OR CONTENT THAT THE SERVICE INTENDED TO NOT BE AVAILABLE TO SUCH INDIVIDUAL. AIRCAM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ALL CONTENT OR INFORMATION POSTED BY AN ACCOUNT HOLDER WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR WILL NEVER BE DELETED, CORRUPTED OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE. AIRCAM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, ACCOUNT HOLDER INFORMATION OR ANY INFORMATION POSTED BY AN ACCOUNT HOLDER, INCLUDING A SELLER, WILL BE KEPT FROM ANY PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL WHO EITHER HACKS OR ENGAGES IN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO SUCH CONTENT OR INFORMATION OR IS MISTAKENLY GRANTED ACCESS BY AIRCAM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- Limitations; Waivers of Liability.
- DISCLAIMER OF INDIRECT DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT THE AIRCAM PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE.
- NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONDUCT. YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AIRCAM PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD THE AIRCAM PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER ACCOUNT HOLDERS OR USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SITES AND OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- MONETARY LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE AIRCAM PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID AIRCAM IN THE ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY (180) CALENDAR DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM.
- FAILURE TO PAY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID AIRCAM ANY AMOUNTS IN THE ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY (180) CALENDAR DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH AIRCAM IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.
- DISCLAIMER MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THE SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, save, and hold the Aircam Parties harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of the Service, any violation by you of these Terms or any breach of the representations, warranties and covenants made by you herein. Aircam reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Aircam and you agree to cooperate with Aircam’ defense of these claims. Aircam will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it. You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your Account or of the Service.
- How to Handle Disputes.
- General. If a dispute arises between you and Aircam, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Aircam agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a “Claim”) in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to Customer Support. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation. Other than those matters listed in Section 9.2, you and Aircam agree to seek resolution of the dispute only through arbitration of that dispute in accordance with the terms of this Section 10, and not litigate any dispute in court. Arbitration means that the dispute will be resolved by a neutral arbitrator instead of in a court by a judge or jury.
- Exclusions from Arbitration. YOU AND AIRCAM AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM FILED BY YOU OR BY AIRCAM IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT OR BY AIRCAM RELATED TO PROTECTION OF AIRCAM’S OR ANY AIRCAM LICENSOR’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE ARBITRATION TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION 9.
RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER WITHIN 30 DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IN THIS SECTION 10, YOU MUST NOTIFY AIRCAM IN WRITING WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE DATE THAT YOU FIRST ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION MUST BE MAILED TO AIRCAM TERMS ADMINISTRATOR, AIRCAM LLC,
___________________AND MUST INCLUDE: (1) YOUR NAME, (2) YOUR ADDRESS, (3) YOUR USERNAME, AND (4) A
CLEAR STATEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH AIRCAM THROUGH ARBITRATION.
- Class Action Waiver. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, UNLESS BOTH YOU AND AIRCAM SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO DO SO IN WRITING FOLLOWING INITIATION OF THE ARBITRATION.
- Initiation of Arbitration Proceeding; Selection of Arbitrator. If you or Aircam elect to resolve your dispute through arbitration, the party initiating the arbitration proceeding must initiate it with the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The terms of this Section 9 govern in the event they conflict with the rules of the arbitration organization selected by the parties.
- Arbitration Procedures. Because the software and/or service provided to you by Aircam concern interstate commerce, the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the arbitrability of all disputes. However, applicable federal or state law may also apply to the substance of any disputes. For claims of less than $75,000, the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules shall apply; for claims over $75,000, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and relevant fee schedules for non-class action proceedings shall apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Further, if your claims do not exceed $75,000 and you provided notice to, and negotiated in good faith with, Aircam as described above, and if the arbitrator finds that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator, in addition to any rights to recover the same under controlling state or federal law afforded to Aircam or you. The arbitrator will make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. Such award will be binding and final, except for any right of appeal provided by the FAA, and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties for purposes of enforcement.
- Location of Arbitration. You or Aircam may initiate arbitration in either Orange County, California or the county in which you reside. If you initiate arbitration in the county of your residence, Aircam may transfer the arbitration to Orange County, California
provided that Aircam agrees to pay any additional fees or costs you incur as a result of the change in location, as determined by the arbitrator.
- Severability. If any clause within this Section 9 (other than the Class Action Waiver clause of Section 9.4) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Section 9 and the remainder of this Section 9 will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver (Section 9.4) clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Section 9, except for this Section 9.8, will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court and IN THAT INSTANCE, YOU AND AIRCAM EACH WAIVE AND AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Survival. This Section 9 shall survive any termination of the Terms.
- General Provisions.
Aircam had actual notice before the date of the amendment.
- Assignment. Aircam may assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, to any person or entity at any time without your consent. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Terms without the prior written consent of Aircam; any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 10.3 is void.
- California Rights. In accordance with Cal. Civ. Code Section 1789.3, if you are domiciled in California you may report certain complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210. Our contact information is _____________________ and we will provide you with all information required to be provided under Cal. Civ. Code Section 1789.3 by request to such contact information or by contacting you via your Account.
- Supplemental Policies. Aircam may publish additional policies related to specific services such as forums, contests, loyalty programs and other features and services. Your use, if any, of such services is subject to such specific policies and these Terms.
[PO BOX IS OKAY IF YOU WANT]
Attn: Notices Administrator
- Equitable Remedies. You acknowledge that the rights granted and obligations made under these Terms to Aircam are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm Aircam and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone, so that Aircam shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety or proof of damages) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Service or any content or other material used or displayed through the Service and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages, limited by Section 9.2.
- Force Majeure. Aircam shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Aircam, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Aircam’s control, such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.